By Portia Tung
This first-ever interactive Agile experience is the gripping story of an skilled crew being affected by agile adoption. during this specific mashup of a company novel written within the gamebook layout, you are going to conquer universal but daunting demanding situations that come from utilizing agile tools. As Jim, the agile trainer, you are going to learn how to follow a number of considering instruments and strategies to real-life difficulties confronted via groups and firms. discover what rather works and what fails miserably from the implications of your offerings. And, not like within the genuine international, if at the beginning you do not be triumphant, you can also make varied offerings until eventually you get issues correct.
Read Online or Download The Dream Team Nightmare: Boost Team Productivity Using Agile Techniques PDF
Similar project management books
Venture choice below Uncertainty is the results of a five-year study software at the collection of initiatives in New Product improvement (NPD). identifying the recent Product improvement portfolio is of severe value in present day company setting. The NPD portfolio has massive strategic impact at the "middle time period" good fortune of a company.
The much-anticipated re-creation of the preferred venture administration introductory bookThe function of the undertaking supervisor maintains to develop into extra assorted and significant, putting robust venture administration talents in excessive call for. This in-depth introductory advisor deals aspiring undertaking managers the basic basics of undertaking administration.
This introductory textbook publications scholars in the course of the necessities of data know-how and computers as they practice to the enterprise surroundings. The textual content explains the layout and operation of assorted platforms and software program, and the way to settle on and use a programming language
This is often the tale of an up-and-coming venture supervisor that has been passed a wide software to steer. persist with alongside as Susan Codwell, application supervisor for FitAtWork Inc. , struggles, leads, stumbles, and grows into the position of software supervisor. all through this e-book you are going to achieve a transparent realizing of the middle application administration techniques and elements concerned.
- The Human Side of Project Management: Leadership Skills
- Managing the Project Team Volume 3 (Human Aspects of Project Management)
- Breaking Through the Project Fog: How Smart Organizations Achieve Success by Creating, Selecting and Executing On-Strategy Projects
- The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering (Anniversary Edition)
- PRINCE2 Revealed: Including how to use PRINCE2 for smaller projects
- ITIL Release Management: A Hands-on Guide
Extra info for The Dream Team Nightmare: Boost Team Productivity Using Agile Techniques
Her name’s Emily,” you say. “She’s a elementary school teacher. ” “My turn,” you say. You like to finish the chat on a lighthearted note, so you ask Nancy about her favorite vacation spot. ” says Nancy. “My husband and I went to see the northern lights for our honeymoon in Oulanka National Park, just south of the Arctic Circle. ” Continue with the adventure on page 12. info report erratum • discuss 20 Information Gathering Later on in the afternoon, after you’ve spoken individually with the nine available team members, you offer them each a cookie to go with their coffee.
M. today,” you say. You explain the immediate goal is to surface the issues surrounding the communication gap between the team members. Only then can the team start addressing the other issues in priority order. Patrick tells you he’d like to attend the project retrospective. Do you: • think it’s a bad idea on page 30, • think it’s a good idea on page 32, or • postpone making the decision on page 33? info report erratum • discuss 30 Safety First On this occasion, you think it’s a bad idea to have Patrick present during the project retrospective.
7. 8. 9. 10. Requirements gathering Production of test scripts Design and architecture Development Dev testing Sys testing User acceptance testing Release preparation Release sign-off Release Then you ask the team to sort the problem-improvement clusters by problem according to the corresponding process step. This will show everyone where the problem hotspots are and how improvements can impact the existing process. The team has ten minutes. Ding! goes the bell. Continue with the adventure on page 54.