By G. Schudt-Weitz, I. Strell (auth.), K.-H. Hellwege, A. M. Hellwege (eds.)
Read or Download C16⋯C168 PDF
Best nonfiction_12 books
Temporary Phenomena in electrical energy structures: difficulties and Illustrations offers with the means of calculating the several temporary phenomena in electricity structures. Concrete examples are given to teach the nature of the brief procedures, and the order of value is derived in a few general situations.
Our bodies and tradition is a set of up to date interdisciplinary learn on our bodies from rising students within the humanities and social sciences disciplines that addresses concerns with regards to a number of ancient and modern contexts, theories, and techniques. studying the variety and services of our bodies, this quantity makes a speciality of the position of tradition in shaping varieties and conceptions of the corporeal.
- Reliability of Large and Complex Systems, Second Edition (Elsevier Insights) by Krzysztof Kolowrocki (2014-04-10)
- DNA Methylation: Approaches, Methods, and Applications
- Radicals Centered on Other Heteroatoms. Proton Transfer Equilibria
- Climate Vulnerability: Understanding and Addressing Threats to Essential Resources
Additional info for C16⋯C168
Brilliant black plates (from n-hexane); sensitive to air and RT. Film data; anisotropic refinement. 125. 6. Lath-shaped crystals, coated with paraffin oil to prevent decomposition. Linear polymer. Film data. 19. Crystals (from methanol/acetone); isolated from Lycopodium alopecuroides. 312”C (decomposed). Crystals (from methanol/ethyl acetate). T,,, = 305.. 307”C (decomposed). 4) ... 258) Colourless needles developed parallel c (from ethanol); high-melting-point isomer. (for low-melting-point isomer, see LB 16-26-2).
068. *In original paper: Z is not given. 17” ... ... 1) ... 19 Crystals (from 95% ethanol/glacial acetic acid). 7) ... 437) Diffractometer measurement; anisotropic refinemcnt; hydrogen positions determined. 083. Very soluble in polar solvents. T,,, = 85°C. 7) n E X z 3211 wz 3212 wz C,,H&o,N,0,,~6H,O Hexaaquacobalt(2 +) bis[bis(ll’-glycylglycinato(2))cobaltate(l - )] hexahydrate [28299-79-81 * C,,H,,Co,N,0,,~12H,O Hexaaquacobalt(2+) bis[bis(l\r-glycylglycinato(2))cobaltate(l - )]dodecahydrate [28299-78-71 * * ...
3160. Tetragonal prisms (from n-butyric acid). A compound with strong metal-metal bond. Diffractometer measurement; anisotropic retinement. 073. Purple crystals. Film data. 139. 7 Orange-red irregular rhombs. Film data; anisotropic refinement; hydrogen positions determined; absolute configuration determined. 083. Deep red needles. Film data; anisotropic refinement. 063. 358(2)” Needles parallel c. 48(5), /I not given. 60* ... 0) Needles (from methanol) stabilized by a trace of hydrochinone. 65.