By Ian Heath
Read Online or Download Armies and enemies of the crusades, 1096-1291: Organization, tactics, dress and weapons PDF
Best nonfiction_4 books
The steelmaking and its clients have benefited drastically from the various major technological advances of the final thirty years. As their clients develop into ever extra caliber wakeful, even if, steelmakers needs to proceed their efforts to lessen damaging impurities, reduce in addition to adjust damaging nonmetallic inclusions and accomplish the optimal casting temperature, content material of alloying parts, and homogeneity.
- Translations and Continuations: Riccoboni and Brooke, Graffigny and Roberts (Chawton House Library: Women's Novels)
- The Spirit of Prophecy Defended by John Lacy (2003-06-03)
- Douglas R4D variants (USN's DC-3 / C-47s) (Aircraft Profile No. 249)
- Reluctant Heroes: Richshaw Pullers in Hong Kong And Canton, 1874-1954 (Royal Asiatic Society Hong Kong Studies Series)
Additional resources for Armies and enemies of the crusades, 1096-1291: Organization, tactics, dress and weapons
6 to #2188). BnF ms lat 5657-A, fol. 16r; BnF ms lat 5494, p. 27; CUP 4: 428 (#2234). 1/15 2/15 3/15 4/15 24 licentiates in theology Johannes de Turrecremata, OP Aegidius de Priches Anthonius de Recanato, OESA Inguerranus Lesenne Anthonius de Aretio, OFM Nicolaus Midi Petrus Hodenc, OCarm Johannes Hueven Johannes de Nibat, OFM Raymundus de Altoponte, OESA Jacobus Villeti, OCarm 5/15 6/15 7/15 8/15 9/15 10/15 11/15 12/15 13/15 14/15 15/15 1426, 13 March46 Philippus Bajuli, OP Dionysius Sabrevois Andreas Gareti Johannes Le Galois Johannes Fabri, OESA Matthaeus Le Sochon Lambertus de Campo, OP Gerardus Gourron Johannes Rannerii, OCarm Petrus Reginaldeti, OFM Johannes Gaucherii, OCist Prigencius Burga, OP Johannes de Abbacia, OCarm Thomas Susanne, OClun Johannes Gravestain, OP Lucas Francisci de Assisio, OFM 1/16 2/16 3/16 4/16 5/16 6/16 7/16 8/16 9/16 10/16 11/16 12/16 13/16 14/16 15/16 16/16 1427, 22 February47 Johannes Petor 1428, 12 January48 Guillelmus Erardi Nicolaus Amici 46 1/16 2/16 BnF ms lat 5657-A, fol.
31) [Vielliard, Registre de prêt, 217, 579]. The Ordo licentiatorum notes BA as dean of the Faculty of Theology in the academic years 1407–1409 [BnF ms lat 5657-A, fol. 5v, 8] or in 1406 [BnF ms lat 5657-A, fol. 26]. ” The obituary of the Collège de Sorbonne states that BA was born in Franck in Flanders and that he was a priest and a canon of Liège. It names his father, mother, and brother— Johannes, Katherina, and Judocus respectively—and mentions that he left the college some forty gold crowns.
73, fol. 6v; CUP 3: 447 (#1538)]. ACHERIACO (Achères, Acheri, Acheriis, Achery, Archer, Archery, Dacher, Dachery, Datier), Johannes de LIC 1400 RANK 9/21 DOC 1403 A cleric of the diocese of Laon, Johannes de Acheriaco entered the Collège de Laon on 6 January 1382 [Fabris, Étudier et vivre, 399, 400] and earned the MA there in 1384. He was perhaps the relative of Johannes de Acheriis, maître des comptes in 1359, or of the Johannes de Acheriis ennobled by King Charles VI in January 1389 [GC 10: 1432; Gane, Chapitre, 271].